Monday, September 27, 2010

Reflection 2

  For the 2nd week of class, we were once again drawing from a live model. I felt that my knowledge of the form is beginning to improve. I am getting faster with my gesture drawings, and I've noticed a slight improvement just going through my sketchpad. We also were assigned skeleton models, in which we are suppose to apply clay muscles. I think this is going to be some what of a challenge, but we be very beneficial when it comes to knowing all the muscles and how to draw them properly. I'm excited to see where this takes me.

2 comments:

  1. i too have already begun to have a better understanding of the body after a few weeks in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erik, really anyone can learn to draw, it just takes practice after practice.

    ReplyDelete