Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shell Drawing II

   My second shell drawing turned out much better than my previous one. For this drawing I wanted to make sure I had a good long axis diagonal. I think this turned out very successful compared to my first drawing. I thing that I still need to work on is my line variation and outlining. In both my drawings I seem to use just about the same line weight, and outlines. With this drawing I had better line variation, but no dark and light. I feel that I did a better job of showing plane change. I still was having some trouble showing all the bumps of the shell. Overall I think this drawing was much more successful than my first.

1 comment:

  1. Even if Amy is looking for more line variation I really enjoyed your consistent use of one line thickness. That make your drawing look like an illustration. And yes I can see a lot of plane changes. Thus I like your drawing a lot!

    ReplyDelete